Saturday, December 19, 2015

SNOW PLACE CARD:

Hello there! I've got a couple more last second cards to share with you. I finally got to play with the Snow Place/Snow Friends Bundle. I'm going to send these to my grandbabies. Yes, I did say send..I haven't mailed any yet! I started with a Soft Suede base and added a piece of Merry Moments DSP. I added another coordinating paper on top of that. I stamped the cute little snowman in Soft Suede onto the same cardstock and punched him out with a 2" Circle Punch.

I punched out the Real Red circle with a 1 1/4" Circle Punch, the Old Olive with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and the Whisper White snowflake with a 3/4" Circle Punch. I punched out the mini snowflakes with the Owl Builder Punch. I added Snowflake Elements to the circles with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and added Home For Christmas Enamel Dots to the centers.

I stamped the Santa hat in Real Red onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating framelits, which I saved 15% on when I bundled:) I popped it up with a Dimensional and added a pair of sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I stamped the sentiments in Soft Suede onto Soft Suede Cardstock and adhered them. I'm hoping my little grandbabies will be excited to get some mail within the next couple of days:) I'll save my last card for tomorrow, so make sure to check back~it's my favorite:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This card is packed with fun elements! Happy New Year to you ... well .. very soon, that is! LO
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bev:)Happy New Year to you too:)

    ReplyDelete