Sunday, December 20, 2015

WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! I can't believe we're at December 20th already~I'm as giddy as my grandbabies:0. Here's my last Christmas card to share with you for the year. It's a compilation of several  stamp sets and framelits. I used White Christmas, which carried over from last year, Festive Fireplace & Happy Scenes. I used the coordinating Festive Fireside Framelits & Hearth & Home Thinlits as well. I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the trees from White Christmas along the bottom with Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the mantle with Crumb Cake as well onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out, along with the window frame and set them aside.

Next, I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to fit behind the window and sponged the top 2/3's with Lost Lagoon ink and a Sponge Dauber. I then stamped the White Christmas tree image onto it using Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the car and tree image as well onto a piece of Whisper White and colored them with Real Red, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate & Old Olive Markers. I attached the car to the scene with Glue Dots. I then cut a Window Sheet to fit over the top and stamped the snowflake window pane image from Happy Scenes with White StazOn ink onto it. I adhered the Window Sheet to the cardstock scene with Glue Dots.

I then attached the window frame over the Window Sheet with Dimensional halves. I attached the mantle to the frame with Liquid Tombow. Next I stamped the greenery with Crumb Cake ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and cut it out with the thinlits. I adhered it to the window with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment from Happy Scenes with real Red ink onto Whisper White and topped it with a Home For Christmas Button adorned with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I attached it with Glue Dots.

I finished it off with a piece of Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon and added a bow with Glue Dots. As I mentioned yesterday, this was my favorite Christmas card this year. It was a little more time-consuming, so I only made a few. Well...off to start my baking:) You might not see me back here for awhile, although I do have some little goodie boxes that I want to share..so stay tuned:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment