Tuesday, October 13, 2015

THANKFUL FOREST FRIENDS CARD:

Hello there! Back again today with another of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog~Thankful Forest Friends. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a piece of Farmer's Market DSP. I then added a piece of Burlap Ribbon and attached with Tear & Tape.

I used Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke, Hello Honey, Soft Suede & Crumb Cake Markers to color the stamp and stamped the image onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I then layered it on top of a Soft Suede layer.

I tucked a piece of a Tea Lace Doily under the Vanilla Cardstock and attached the whole Soft Suede piece with Dimensionals. I finished it off with an Into the Woods Element.

This was another ridiculously quick & easy card to throw together~I don't know what's getting in to me??? Maybe I'm figuring out that I can create alot more cards this way:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow, as I have lots more to share. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment: