Wednesday, October 14, 2015

THANKFUL FOREST FRIENDS CARD #2:

Hello there! SU! shared this card made with the set Thankful Forest Friends. I changed up a couple of things but they came up with the design. I started with a Hello Honey base and added a layer of Farmer's Market DSP. I then added a piece of Burlap Ribbon,stapled it with the Handheld Stapler and adhered it with Tear & Tape.

I then stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I used the Leaflet Framelits along with the Big Shot to cut out the leaves in Always Artichoke & Old Olive Cardstock. The patterned leaf was made from Farmer's Market DSP.

I used the 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch to poke a hole in the leaf and added a Vintage Brad. The original card had a Gold Metal Button which I liked better, but I didn't have any left:( I attached the leaves to the burlap using Tear & Tape and attached the circle with Dimensionals.

I finished it off with an Early Espresso Baker's Twine bow. Another quick & easy card:) Tomorrow I'll break out some of the cute little critters from the stamp set. Sorry this is a quickie today but we went Operation Christmas Child shopping last night and I have lots of sorting and bagging to get to:) Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment