Thursday, October 15, 2015

CELEBRATE BABY CARD:

Hello there! I'm back with another card made with the set Thankful Forest Friends that I swiped from the SU! website. And I am thankful for them~they're so darn cute:) I needed a baby card for a little boy and this worked perfectly. I started with a Soft Sky base and added a layer of Into the Woods DSP, which I brayered with Soft Sky ink before adhereing. I stamped the bear in Soft Suede and the fox & sentiment in Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is from Crazy About You.

I attached the woodgrain design from Into the Woods DSP to a strip of Old Olive Cardstock. I then attached the Whisper White piece with the bear stamped on it to the top of the DSP with SNAIL. I wrapped a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine around it and tied a bow.

I adhered the 3-layer piece to the card base with SNAIL and cut out the fox with Paper Snips. I attached the Expressions Natural Elements with Liquid Tombow and popped the fox next to the bear using Dimensionals.

I was so happy to come across this sweet little card for a sweet little baby:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow~I'm on a roll! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment