Monday, July 13, 2015

SPRINKLES ON TOP CARD:

Hello there! I have a fun birthday card to share with you using the set Sprinkles on Top. I found the idea for this on Pinterest but changed the colors up. I thought this would work perfectly for my church's Card Ministry, as it would work for anyone:) I started with a Bermuda Bay base and stamped the donuts onto Whisper White Cardstock using Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party ink.

I used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to punch a hole in the center and the 3/4" Circle Punch to pop out the donuts. I used the 1/4" Circle Handheld Punch to punch out the bite marks.  Once I got them placed where I wanted them, I went in and stamped the candy image where there were holes. I used Bermuda Bay ink. I adhered the bottom layer with Liquid Tombow, and I used Glue Dots to adhere the top donuts.

I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using a Bermuda Bay pad for the hb and a marker for the smaller sentiment. I added a strip of Cherry On Top DSP and stapled a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow on top using the Handheld Stapler.

Once I got the donuts punched it out, it was super quick & easy to put together. I don't know if I'll be saying that after I make 12 of these, but at least it will take care of my donut fix. Speaking of donuts...off to have Jillian Michaels kick my booty! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment