Tuesday, July 14, 2015

HEARTFELT SYMPATHY CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card I'm making for our church Card Ministry using the set Heartfelt Sympathy. I found the idea for this on Pinterest again by a SU! artist. Their design was a vertical card, which I liked better, but I needed a horizontal design to balance out my display board, because I'm anal and have to have an equal amount of each, lol. And pay no attention to the big black blob in the corner. I dropped a stamp on it as soon as I finished it, naturally. I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of Gold Fancy Foil Vellum. I love that I can adhere this vellum by adding Glue Dots to the backs of the hearts so the adhesive doesn't show:)

I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using black Memento ink and used the Essentials Paper-piercing Pack, Mat & Tool for the border. I layered a piece of DSP from the Neutrals Color Collection underneath and added a piece of a Tea Lace Doily.

Finally, I added a Vintage Faceted Button adorned with Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, and adhered it with a couple of Glue Dots.

Thank you SU! for the awesome inspiration and thank YOU for stopping by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment