Wednesday, July 15, 2015

JUST KIDDING CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card I'm making up for our church Card Ministry using the set Just Kidding. I love the humor in the sentiments and sometimes a good laugh is exactly what we need when we're going through some rough times. The inside says:..what a stupid system. I started with a Pacific Point base that I ran through the Big Shot using the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder.

I stamped the image and sentiment with Smoky Slate ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I colored it in using Blender Pens and Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point & Cucumber Crush stamp pads. I added a piece of Cherry On Top Washi Tape and adhered it to a piece of Schoolhouse DSP.

I added a few staples using the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples, and some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine. I then attached the DSP to the card front using Dimensionals. Another quick and easy card that's sure to help lighten the load a little bit and brighten someone's day.

You probably won't be hearing from me for a few days as I'm awaiting the arrival of my July Paper Pumpkin and will be busy creating. This month's kit is called Thanks a Latte and I can't wait to see what this kit brings! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment