Tuesday, June 2, 2015

SPRINKLES OF LIFE CARD #2:



Hello there! Back with card #2 in this month's CLASS OF THE MONTH:SPRINKLES OF LIFE. I started with a Pool Party base and used the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks for the background. I used a Sponge Dauber in Pool Party ink and made the stripes, then went back and added a few random dots. I made a tag using Crushed Curry Cardstock and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I added a piece of Pool Party Cotton Ribbon and a strip of Cherry On Top Washi Tape.

For the sweet little cupcake, I stamped the frosting in Tip Top Taupe ink onto the same cardstock and punched it out with the Tree Builder Punch. I stamped the sprinkles to the left in VersaMark first and added Pool Party Embossing Powder. I set it using the Heat Tool, then repeated the process using Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral Embossing Powder. The bottom was stamped on Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and I cut it out using my Paper Snips. I added one of the fun In Color Blossom Accents and added a Subtles Candy Dot to the center.


The sentiment was stamped with Tip Top Taupe, and I think if we all adopted this line of thinking, we could achieve world peace:) I added a strip of Cherry On Top DSP and added a Watermelon Wonder scallop border made with the Berry Basket Die and Big Shot. I used the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples to attach it. I scattered a few Basic Rhinestones around to add a little extra frosting:)

This set is so much fun to work with! Can't wait to share some more ideas with you. Make sure to check back tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment