Monday, June 1, 2015

JUNE CLASS OF THE MONTH:SPRINKLES OF LIFE:

Hello there! Happy June to you~although it doesn't look too happy out there:( Here is the JUNE CLASS OF THE MONTH:SPRINKLES OF LIFE. The class includes the photopolymer stamp set Sprinkles of Life, which helps support Ronald McDonald House program by donating $3 with the sale of every stamp set purchased. It also includes the Cherry On Top DSP Stack, which I forgot to put in the picture, dangit! You can see it on page 144 of the brand new SU! catalog. You'll also get the kit to make these 4 cards. The cost of the class is $40. Please email me at lmel09@q.com by June 10th if you are interested. This will be the last online class of the month that I offer~too much work & too little turnout. And I'll have my hands full with 2 munchkins in a few months:)

Here's card #1 that you'll make with this month's class. I started with a Watermelon Wonder base and added 2 designs of DSP from the Cherry On Top DSP Stack. I added a piece of Cherry On Top Washi Tape over the seam. I then cut out a Whisper White circle using the Big Shot and Circles Framelits. I used the Occasions Paper-piercing Pack, Mat & Tool for the detail along the edge.

The ice cream cone was so fun to make~so sad...it doesn't take much! I stamped the cone in Crushed Curry ink onto So Saffron Cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips. I stamped the bottom layer with Watermelon Wonder ink & cardstock, the middle with Pool Party and the top with Cucumber Crush ink & cardstock. I used the awesome Tree Builder Punch to pop them out and stacked them on the cone using a Dimensional at the top.

I stamped the candle in Bermuda Bay ink and colored it in with Crushed Curry and Pool Party Markers. I cut it out by hand and made a tiny slit in the cardstock. I attached it with a Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe ink onto Pool Party Cardstock and added a Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine bow around the cone.

I finished it off by sprinking a few sequins on it using the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim and attaching them with Glue Dots. This was such a fun card to make and the stamp set is so versatile! Check back tomorrow for card #2. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment