Saturday, November 15, 2014

TAGS & WRAP:

Hello there! For those of you who have started your Christmas shopping, I have some fun & festive ideas for tags and gift wrapping. I love the Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls featured in the Holiday Catalog and used them to wrap the hostess gifts from my Hostess Appreciation Night.

I also used the Decorative Window Gift Boxes~the perfect size for a package of buttons or sequins. I used Crumb Cake Striped Ribbon and the set Endless Wishes for the tag. I layered it on a piece DSP from Trim the Tree DSP Stack. I added a dot of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, a Neutrals Button along with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

I added a package of baker's twine in the Chevron Tag A Bag and tied it all up with Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine. The tag was made with the Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit and Trim the Tree DSP Stack.



 I used the stamp set White Christmas in Early Espresso ink and colored the bird with a Cherry Cobbler Marker.

For this package I used the plain side and stamped the flowers in Cherry Cobbler using the set Wondrous Wreath. I wrapped the present using Early Espresso Seam Binding.

I used the set Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment and the Crumb Cake Thick Baker's Twine is from the Under the Tree Tag A bag Accessory Kit. I used the Ovals Collection Framelits along with the Big Shot to make the layer underneath the tag, again using Trim the Tree DSP Stack.

I used Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding for this package. The clothespin and tag are from the Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit.

The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and I added a Regals Button with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

I used Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon for this package.

I used the set Festival of Trees and the coordinating Tree Punch~and saved 15%:) The twine and clothespin come in the Accessory Kit. The paper is from the DSP Stack.

The coordinating colors are Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding and Garden Green. We don't have any Garden Green ribbon, but the Wild Wasabi Seam Binding that I used here comes pretty close.. I used the Note Tag, Scallop Tag Topper and Ticket Duo Builder Punches to cut out the tags.

I converted the Chevron Tag A Bag to a standing gusseted bag by scoring at an inch on each side and along the bottom. I opened the seam along the bottom, snipped the sides and glued the flaps down. The paper is from the DSP Stack, the twine from Under the Tree Accessory Kit and I added a strip of Early Espresso Cardstock along with a Neutrals Button.


For this package I used the plain side of the paper roll and stamped the image with White Christmas using Whipser White Craft ink.

There's a cute little snowman hiding under the tag:)

I wrapped the package with Real Red Cotton Ribbon. The tag and twine are from the Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit and the paper is from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack. The teeny, tiny wreath and sentiment are from Holiday Home, and I used Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for the bow.

Whew! I'm kind of exhausted. I hope you got some helpful ideas for what you can do with the Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls, Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit and Trim the Tree DSP Stack:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow for more fun:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment