Wednesday, November 19, 2014

OCCASIONS 4 YOU CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card from Card Night to share with you. I got a little help from our demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success. I used the sets Occasions For You, Gorgeous Grunge & Dotty Angles. I started with a Very Vanilla base and stamped the bottom with Crushed Curry ink. I added a tiny strip of Flashback DSP to the top and then stamped the splattered images in Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Tangelo Twist.

Next I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine twice around the card and tied a bow. I ran a piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Stars Framelits and the Eclectic Paper-piercing Pack, mat & Tool. I stamped the sentiment onto Very Vanilla using Pool Party, cut it out and popped it up with Dimensionals. I finished off the card with an Essentials Wooden Element topped with a Neutrals Candy Dot.

I have 1 more card to share with you tomorrow and then I have lots of favors from the birthday party to share with you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: