Tuesday, November 18, 2014

GIGGLE GREETINGS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card from Club Card Night using Giggle Greetings. This is one of my favorite sets in the catalog and I plan to put every stamp in the set to work. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of So Saffron Cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and I adhered it with Dimensionals. On top of that I added a layer of Maritime DSP that I rounded the corners with using the Project Life Corner Punch.

I stamped the image on Whisper White Cardstock using Black StazOn ink and colored with So Saffron, Pool Party and Real Red Markers. I rounded the corners as well and added some Beach House Washi Tape. I finished it off with a piece of coiled Crushed Curry Baker's Twine that I topped off with a Subtles Button. I figured this is the season for a get well card, so I used the sentiment Sorry You're Sick! Get better quick! on the inside from Fabulous Four.

I just got home from a surprise birthday party that I made a TON of favors for and can't wait to share them all with you. Stay tuned...Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment