Friday, November 21, 2014

DOMINIQUE'S SURPRISE PARTY:

 


Hello there! As I mentioned earlier, I had a special birthday party that I made a lot of favors for. The birthday boy was Dominique, Quinten's father. He's been away for the past 2 1/2 years, so we included all the holidays and occasions he'd missed while being gone. I made a banner using the Celebration Basics Kit and Bermuda Bay Add-On Kit.




Apparently my husband was drunk when he took these pictures, but thankfully I took some at home:) I started with new year's and worked my way to Christmas. We got some hats and noisemakers and fancy glasses(at the dollar store:) and Welch's Sparling Grape Juice. The little ones all thought they were drinking champagne:)

I made a bigger scale easel card of the one I shared yesterday and just used chalk to write on the Basic Black Cardstock.

Stop back tomorrow and see some fun ideas for Valentine's Day. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment