Saturday, November 29, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-THANKSGIVING:

Hello there! Onto Thanksgiving...and Paper Pumpkin came to the rescue again:) I ordered an extra refill kit and had enough to make 2 'pies'. I mixed up a batch of chocolate chip cookies, but added M&Ms instead of chocolate chips and put it into a round pan.

I let it cool for a bit, but when it was still warm I added some chocolate stars. When it was cool, I cut it into 8 pieces, placed each slice in a ziploc bag and tucked them into the boxes.

I used the recipe on the back of a bag of Nestle chololate chips, and it worked out perfectly for 2 pies:) These were a big hit with kids of all ages. If there's still some refill kits left, you should snag some up and be ready to go when next Thanksgiving rolls around. I'll be 'wrapping' things up with Christmas tomorrow. Make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment