Friday, November 28, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-HALLOWEEN:

Hello there! Next up, Halloween. For these treats I filled plastic gloves with popcorn and candy corn. I first added a piece of candy corn to the end of each finger to look like a nail, then just filled them up. I tied them shut with White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim and added a spooky ring to a finger.

I also filled a big black cauldren with the popcorn/candy corn mixture and made some Twix or Treats which I stuck into a Rolo to hold them up.

It could be fun to get some king-sized candy bars and have the Twix or Treats sticking out of them as well.

Well, that's all for today. Off to do the ritual, get a work-out in and start wrapping presents, yay!:) Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment