Thursday, November 27, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-4TH OF JULY:

Hello there! Happy Thanksgiving:) Sorry this is so late in the day, but it's been a busy one:) For July 4th I got a bucket from KFC and filled it with Chex Chocolate Caramel Crunch~I think that's what it's called...we just refer to it as crack. It's Dominique's favorite.

I put Paper Pumpkin to work with some left over pinwheels from a kit this summer. They were a hit with the kids:)

I also made some little firecracker favors that I shared in a previous post in July. I put 2 Hershey nuggets together and wrapped them with a piece of Maritime DSP. Before I wrapped them with the paper, I made a fuse out of Basic Grey Cardstock and glued it to the wrapper, centering it between the nuggets. I punched out 2 stars from Gold Glimmer Paper using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and attached them to the fuse with Glue Dots.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving:) Thanks so much for stopping by! Gobble gobble...

No comments:

Post a Comment