Sunday, November 30, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-CHRISTMAS:

Hello there! Finishing up a year of celebrating with a sweet little Christmas favor for you. I used the adorable Tiny Treat Boxes and stuffed my favorite holiday treat inside~Christmas Nougats...yummy:) You can fit 3 or 4 inside.

For the tag I used leftover kraft cardstock from the Many Merry Stars Kit, as Crumb Cake was a little too light for my liking. I used the Note Tag Punch and the tree from Holiday Home in Early Espresso along the left side of the tag. I used the Tree Punch with Trim the Tree DSP Stack, cutting off the bottom part of the tree. I punched 2 trees for each tag, scored them down the middle and stapled them together. I used the Confetti Star Punch in Crushed Curry Cardstock and attached with Liquid Tombow. The sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto Whisper White. I wrapped a piece of Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon aroung the box and tied a knot. I attached the tag with Crumb Cake Thick Baker's Twine from the Under the Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit.

 I was kind of afraid I'd have all these favors left over with tons of candy & chocolate in the house, which I do not need, but there weren't any left of anything. Mission accomplished!

Dominique's surprise bithday turned out awesome and everyone had a great time. I know he felt loved and missed while he was away.



Check back here when you need some ideas for your celebrations in the upcoming year. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. I know you already know this, but you are an AWESOME human being....what a fantastic gesture you did..and what time it must have taken.
    God Bless you,
    <3 James EJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet:) Can't wait to see you in 3 days!!! Love you James:)

    ReplyDelete