Sunday, November 23, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-ST. PATRICK'S DAY:

Hello there! On to St. Patrick's Day. I made a banner using Garden Green Cardstock and the Metro Type Alphabet stamp set. I used the 1 1/4" Circle Punch along with the Hearts Collection Framelits. I scored the hearts down the middle and used the Bird Builder Punch for the stems.


 I folded several Tea Lace Paper Doilies in half and strung a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine through them. I adhered the 4-leaf clovers to them and added some Gold Trim Sequins. For a little extra good luck, I added the little horseshoes to the ends with the set A Fitting Occasion. I used Basic Grey ink onto Brushed Silver Cardstock, cut them out and tied them to the ends.

For extra fun, I added Lucky Charms to my Rice Krispy Treats:) I added green food coloring to the melted butter and Rice Krispies. After I mixed them up, I added about 3/4 cup of Lucky Charm marshmallows and mixed them in. I sprinkled some on top as well. Extra yummy:) Check back in tomorrow for an Easter idea. Thanks so much for stopping by:)










No comments:

Post a Comment