Monday, November 24, 2014

A YEAR OF FAVORS-EASTER:

Hello there! Working my way through the holidays and occasions of the year. Today's project isn't too exciting, but does show you how to whip up a tiny banner if you need one.

I had a heck of a time coming up with an Easter basket this time of year, but some kind soul on Facebook came to the rescue:) I used Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, and Wisteria Wonder Cardstock and punched out little pennants using the Banner Punch. Next I stamped out Happy Easter using the Simply Serif Mini Alphabet in Chocolate Chip and punched out the letters with the 1/2" Circle Punch. I used the Paper-piercing Mat & Tool to poke holes at the tops of the pennants and strung baker's twine through to make a banner. I can't remember which color I used-probably Old Olive? Then I just filled the eggs with Dominique's favorite candy-Laffy Taffy:)

Now here's something that's a lot more exciting: The Online Extravaganza starts today! You can save up to 50% on products today through Monday, December 1st. And there are 3 Door Busters which are in effect for TODAY ONLY! Get Embossing Folders for only $5(excludes Stylish Stripes, Chevron, Beautifully Baroque & Woodgrain).
Get the Gift Box Punch Board at 30% off: $13.96 instead of $19.95!
Get the Everday Occasions & Hip Hip Hooray Cardmaking Kits both for $34.93-regularly $49.90. See everything here:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=2013


I'll be putting in an order at the end of the day, so let me know ASAP if there's anything you're interested in. These deals are as supplies last, so let me know soon so you don't miss out on these fantastic deals! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment