Monday, October 13, 2014

MINGLE ALL THE WAY CARD:

 

Hello there! Here's the last card we made last week at Club Card Night. I got some help from our Stampin' Success magazine again with this one. Actually, I copied it exactly except I added the woodgrain embossing using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder (duh) along with the Big Shot. I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of Motley Monsters DSP. I added a layer of Crumb Cake Cardstock on top that was stamped with Mingle All the Way in Soft Suede.

The plump little pumpkin was stamped in Tangelo Twist using Fall Fest and cut out with Fun Fall Framelits. Buy them both and save 15%:) Before I stamped the pumpkin, I wiped off the ink on the stem and colored it with an Old Olive Marker. I then used a Tangelo Twist Marker to draw the lines. I love the added depth and texture those lines give. I stamped the leaf in Old Olive, added the detail with an Old Olive Marker and attached it with a Glue Dot.

I finished it off with a piece of Linen Thread that I wrapped around a skewer and sprayed with alcohol. I held it in place for a minute or so and got the cute little curves. I attached it to the back with a Glue Dot. Another fun & quick & easy card:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a couple of goodies. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment