Sunday, October 12, 2014

YIPPEE-SKIPPEE!/LABEL LOVE CARD:

Hello there! I was noticing awhile back that I only have 1 Anniversary card, so I thought we needed to make one this month. This is another card we made at Club Card Night and both Yippee-Skippee! & Label Love get top billing. I started with a Baked Brown Sugar base and added a piece of Lullaby DSP to the top. I stamped the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White Cardstock that was 6" wide. It needed to be a little wider than the card base to be able to put it at an angle. I added a Hello Honey border that was punched with the Scallop Edge Border.

I stamped the label in Baked Brown Sugar as well and punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch. I sat that on top of Champagne Glimmer Paper that I punched out with the Scallop Oval Punch. I added a couple of Crisp Cantaloupe hearts punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and topped them off with a couple of hearts from the In Color Sequin Assortment.

I added a little extra interest by stamping a row of arrows using the Project Life set Point & Click and added some Sweet Sadie Washi Tape. I finished it off with a Crushed Curry Baker's Twine bow. I'm going to go make a half dozen of these so I'm stocked up when I need an Anniversary card. Stop back tomorrow for a fun Thanksgiving card. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment