Tuesday, October 14, 2014

SCALLOPED TAG TOPPER PUMPKINS:

Hello there! I wanted to share these cute pumpkin pals with you from Club Card Night. This is the project my Club Members made last week. For the tall guy, I used a piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock measuring 8" x 2", and scored at 3 1/2" and 4 1/2". The short one was 5 3/4" x 2", scored at 2 1/2" and 3 1/4". The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch was used on both ends.  I used Fall Fest with Basic Black ink and Old Olive for the leaves. I used an Old Olive Marker for the details and the Fun Fall Framelits along with the Big Shot to cut them out. I used the Simply Scored to add a little extra detail, scoring the tall pumpkin at 1/4" and the short one at 1/2".

I used the limited-time Hostess set Good Greetings in Basic Black on Old Olive Cardstock and layered a piece of Flashback DSP underneath. I used Liquid Tombow to close the tops and added a piece of Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone Trim. I finished them off with a Linen Thread bow. These would be a quick & easy project for you to make for all your little goblins this Halloween season. Make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment