Sunday, September 14, 2014

NUTS ABOUT YOU CARD:

Hello there! Here's a sweet card made with my favorite Hostess set, Nuts About You. I started with a Daffodil Delight base and stamped the border image with Perfect Pennants in Daffodil as well. I used the Essentials pack with the Paper-Piercing Mat & Tool to add some interest along the edge. I flagged a piece of Sweet Taffy DSP and adhered it to the bottom of the card and added a strip of Beach House Washi Tape.

I then stamped the tree image in Soft Suede onto Whisper White Cardstock and added the cute little opossum. I colored the leaf image with an Old Olive Marker three times and punched the images out with a 3/4" Circle Punch. I attached the leaves with Dimensionals and wrapped a piece of Old Olive baker's Twine around the bottom and tied a bow. Next I used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and punched out a heart from a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock and used the 1" Square Punch to make the fun little accent. Finally I finished it off with a pair of Brights Candy Dots.

Such a bright & cheery card to send some encouraging thoughts:) I'll see you back here tomorrow with another card to share. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment