Monday, September 15, 2014

CYCLE CELEBRATION CARD:

Hello there! Here's the final card we made at Club Card Night. I used the set Cycle Celebration, a set I've had for awhile but rarely use. I decided it would be a perfect send-off to summer. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Confetti Celebration DSP. This is my most favorite design of all our designer papers:) I scored it at 1/4" and folded it over to expose a Strawberry Slush border. I stamped the bike image in Tangelo Twist ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I cut it out with the help of the Big Shot and Starburst Framelits. I then used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut out a Crushed Curry circle to layer underneath.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey ink onto a strip of Strawberry Slush and flagged the end. I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to pop out a couple circles for the tires. I used the darkest Coastal Cabana Blendability Marker to color the Basic Rhinestone Jewels, and they turned out to be a perfect match to the Bermuda Bay in the paper. I added a Brights Button and attached the circle with Dimensionals. For the accents at the top of the card, I used the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch to punch a hole in a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock and centered the 1/2" Circle Punch around it. I finished it off  by threading a piece of Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine through the holes and tying a bow.

It's always kinda sad to say good-bye to Summer knowing what lies ahead, but hopefully we'll have a nice long Fall to enjoy:) Make sure to check back tomorrow for a fun Halloween treat. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment