Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FREAKY FRIENDS TINY TREAT BOXES:

Hello there! So sorry for the late post. I've been painting and running around trying to round up stuff for a tea our church is having this week-end. I've also had lots of "help" from Quinten washing the tea sets:/ I made these sweet little treat boxes for my card ladies at Club Card Night last week. I started with the adorable Tiny Treat Boxes.

I wrapped a piece of Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Crushed Curry or Bermuda Bay around each box and adhered with Sticky Strip. I then added a piece of Motley Monsters DSP on top of the ribbon and flagged the bottom. I used the fun little guys from Freaky Friends and stamped them in Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango.

I used the Postage Stamp Punch to punch out the Whisper White Cardstock. I then layered a banner underneath each using the Bitty Banners Framelits along with the Big Shot. I layered everything on top of various squares with Dimensionals in between. I finished off the top of the box with a pair of Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

I tied a piece of the chunky Two-Tone Trim around the box and tied a knot-love how the ends fray:) Finally I added a greeting using the exclusive limited time Hostess set Good Greetings-available with a $300 party in September & October. I stamped it in Basic Black ink onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and punched it out with the Banner Punch.
These were so much fun to make and the ladies loved them. They'd be a perfect project for you and your little goblins to make:) Be sure to stop back tomorrow~lots more to share! Thanks so much for stopping by:)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest little treat boxes that I have ever seen! I LOVE them! They're adorable and I love the bright, fun colors too! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete