Wednesday, September 17, 2014

QUARTER POUNDER BATTY HAMBURGER BOX:

Hello there! I don't care who you are, that's funny! Okay, maybe I'm a bit delirious, but I think today's post title is hilarious. I realize I could have inhaled too many paint fumes today though? For this fun treat holder, I used the Hamburger Box Die along with the Big Shot and a piece of Basic Black Cardstock. I used the Circles Collection Framelits for the wings and cut them in half. I then used the 1 1/4" Circle Punch to notch out the wings. I scored each wing at 1/4", folded them and attached with Liquid Tombow.

Cutting the circle in half was a little harder than I thought, but I was able to use one of the mistakes as a template for his mouth. I just drew along the curve with a White Gel Pen. Tip...do this step before you fully assemble the box. I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch with Whisper White Cardstock for his fangs. For his eyes, I used the 2 biggest circles on the Owl Builder Punch and the 3/4 " Circle Punch.

I thought the Merry Everything set was the perfect sentiment for this project, and I saved 15% by getting the coordinating punch:) I finished it off with a Basic Black Chevron Ribbon bow.

Well that's all I got today~another long day of painting. Stop back tomorrow for a card I have to share. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment