Saturday, September 13, 2014

FOR ALL THINGS CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a super quick & easy card to share with you using the set For All Things. I got the idea from our demonstrator magazine and changed a few things up a bit. I started with a Very Vanilla base and cut off 1/4" on the right edge and adhered a piece of the lovely Venetian Crochet Trim. I then stamped the watercolor image in Crumb Cake. The sentiment and leaf image were stamped in Old Olive and I used the Mossy Meadow Marker to give some depth to some of the leaves.

I filled an Aqua Painter with 3 parts Old Olive ink and 1 part alcohol and tapped it on my finger to add a little splatter~it's always a surprise how it will turn out. Next I added a couple pieces of Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and finished it off with a Gold Basic Metal Button. I thread the button with a piece of Linen Thread and tied a bow, and that was all there was to it:)

I've been busy knocking out dozens of cards for our Card Ministry at church, and I'm really glad that one of them is an easy one:) Make sure to stop back tomorrow~still lots more to share! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment