Friday, September 12, 2014

FALL FEST CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at Club Card Night last night using the Fall Fest/Fun Fall Bundle. I started with a Basic Black base and adhered two designs from Motley Monsters DSP. I made the tag by embossing the single stamp Halloween Street with VersaMark and Crushed Curry Embossing Powder. I added a bit of Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon and attached it with a teeny staple made with the Handheld Stapler.

For the ghostest with the mostest, I stamped the image with Whisper White Craft ink onto Sahara Sand and embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I cut him out with the Fun Fall Framelits and adhered with Dimensionals. I added a Crushed Curry moon behind him using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and stamped a trio of bats from Holiday Home with black ink.

This was such a fun card to make and the new Holiday Catalog made it easy! I've got lots more cards and projects to share with you over the next week, so make sure to check back tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment