Sunday, August 31, 2014

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEKS:

Hello there! Sorry for the long break, but I've been a busy girl. I've decided to hold a monthly Card Night at my house for Club Members. And I've been DEEP cleaning. We had a huge tent sale a couple of weeks ago which was extremely successful. We got rid of lots of stuff, including 8 boxes of retired Stampin' Up! stuff, so naturally, I needed to get more:) I got a huge box of brand new Holiday goodies last week and I've been busy prepping for Card Night. I can't wait to share all of these projects with you, but for now, these sneak peeks will have to tide you over.

We'll be making a fun Halloween card using lots of new stuff along with a fall card...

a card made with my favorite Hostess set...

and another made with Cycle Celebrations. I figured our bike-riding days are numbered, so we'll send out summer with a bang.

I've taken a couple of months off of holding events, so it will be nice to get together with this small group of gals again. And it's good incentive to keep my house clean:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment