Saturday, May 24, 2014

NEW CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!:

Hello there! As you may know, the brand new catalog season is just around the corner:) To kick off the exciting event, I have some Product Shares that you may want to get in on! If you're like me you want everything, but that's not possible for most of us, so a Product Share is a great way to try it out at a fraction of the cost! Here's the Shares that are available:

*DSP SHARE-Get 1/2 sheet of each new Designer Series Papers: $30.00:
   ~60 sheets @ 12" x 6"
   ~120 different designs

*RIBBON SHARE-Get 1 yard of each new ribbon: $28.00(2 yds.-$55.00):
   ~37 yards of ribbon(2 yards of each-74 yards)
   ~32 different colors
   ~7 different styles

*BAKER'S TWINE SHARE-Get 2 yards of each new Baker's Twine:$9.00:
   ~24 yards of twine
   ~12 different colors
   ~2 different styles

*EMBELLIES SHARE-Try out all of the new embellishments: $8.00:
   ~10 new In Color Clothespins
   ~6 Clothespins
   ~187 current In Color Sequin Assortment
   ~10 Basic Hodgepodge Clips

***I WANT IT ALL SHARE!-Can't decide? Get 1 of each Share for $70! That's a $5.00 savings:) Tax & shipping is already included in all Shares.

I will be placing the order on Monday, June 2nd when the new catalog goes live and I WILL NEED TO HAVE ALL ORDERS & PAYMENT BY SUNDAY, JUNE 1ST.

I'm so excited to get my hands on all the new stuff, and I'm happy to offer a way for you to do so as well! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment