Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ZOO BABIES CARD:

Hello there! As I mentioned in an earlier post, I sent an assortment of cards to my sister-in-law in Georgia for Christmas. I have several that I haven't shared with you yet, so I'll be doing that over the next week or so. This is a sweet little card made with Zoo Babies. It's pretty easy to make a cute card with this set because of all the adorable animals. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Birthday Basics DSP with Dimensionals. I stamped the little critters in Crisp Cantalope, Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched them out with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch and attached them with Dimensionals as well.


I restamped the images or parts of them and popped them up with Dimensionals to add some character. For the rhino, I added a Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon accent. For the giraffe, I added some Crisp Cantalope Ruffle Trim. For the gator, I made a banner with a toothpick and a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock cut out with the Big Shot and Bitty Banner Framelits. For the elephant, I added a Raspberry Ripple heart punched with the Owl Builder Punch.


I made this insert for the inside.

Before I adhered the DSP, I rounded the corners with the 3/16" Corner Punch and used the Chalk Talk Framelits to punch the slot for the Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon to go through. Such a fun card to make to welcome a new little baby. Tomorrow I'll share one for a baby girl. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! Thank you for sharing. Such a cute cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always the fine details...you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make free satoshis at DailyFreeBits Faucet. Up to 1,000 satoshi every 60 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to remember that the ultimate Bitcoin exchange service is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete