Monday, January 6, 2014

HAPPY HOUR CARD:

Hello there! Happy Monday to you. And Happy Snow Day too:) My hubby's birthday was New Year's Eve and this is the card that I made him. We went to a nice restaurant in town called Martinis. I had a couple martinis and he had a couple of mojitos...yummmmm:) I joked with him and asked if he was depressed that now he was officially a Senior Citizen. He said it didn't bother him. I told him I was depressed for him...until we remembered the Senior Citizen Discount! Turns out that we didn't need it though. Our daughter Olivia, who works there, picked up the tab:) One of the benefits of getting older...so do your children, and you realize how wonderful they've turned out:)


I started with a Baked Brown Sugar base and ran it through the Big Shot using the new SAB Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I stamped the images using Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron and Coastal Cabana Markers. I used the Circles Framelits Collection to cut them out. The sentiment is stamped on Tangerine Tango Cardstock using Baked Brown Sugar ink.

I added a strip of Retro Fresh DSP and some coordinating Washi Tape on top. Quick & easy & fun!


It was a great night and fun to get away with my sexy Senior Citizen for a couple of hours! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment