Sunday, January 5, 2014

LOVE YOU MORE CARD:

Hello there! As promised, I have a few Valentine's Day projects to share with you:) SU! has added 'A Whole Lot Of Love' just in time for Valentine's Day, but the products aren't in any of our catalogs. This card was made with the set Love You More. I'll have a link at the end of this post where you can find all the fun products I'm sharing with you today:) I started with a Real Red base and added a layer that was run through the Big Shot using the Stripes Embossing Folder.


I inked up the stamp with Pool Party, Basic Grey and Calypso Coral Markers, and stamped the image onto Whisper White Cardstock. I added a Real Red heart punched with the Owl Builder Punch and attached it with a rolled Glue Dot. I attached the image onto a piece of I Am Me DSP and flagged the bottom. I added a piece of Epic Day Washi Tape to the top and wrapped some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine around it.

I stole this idea from our Stampin' Success Magazine this month. Really quick and easy to put together!

I made a sweet little Valentine's Day favor for everyone who attended Card Night this week:


Aren't they just the cutest thing eva! These little Monster Hugs Girls come in a Kit which makes enough treats for 18. The only thing I added were the nuggets and some DSP to wrap around them.


And the pay off...also included are these sweet little stickers. I thought this was the perfect place for one:)


I also got a set of the boys for my grandbabies to send out. You can put the sticker here if you's prefer, but I think the backside is a lot more fun. These were so much fun to put together and didn't take much time or effort. And I think 18 for $5.95 is a great deal for such a cute project!


I had a little extra something for my Club Members as well. I can't say what's inside because some haven't gotten them yet. These little treat bags are part of the Whole Lot of Love promotion as well.


The Sweetheart Treat Bags kit comes with 12 bags, Pool Party labels and Baker's Twine. I added the sentiment which is from Love You More and punched it out with a 1" Circle Punch. I punched the heart out with a 1/2" Circle Punch and added a little flag underneath in Real Red. I attached these pieces with Dimensionals and Glue Dots.

Our first Card Night of the year was lots of fun and I loved sharing thses sweet little treats with everyone who came:) Here's a link to all the Valentine's Day products available:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1712

These are only available until January 27th or while supplies last! Let me know if you're interested in any as these little cuties will probably go fast! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment