Thursday, January 9, 2014

A FITTING OCCASION CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a Shabby Chic card that would send a warm welcome to a brand new little lady. I used the set A Fitting Occasion and started with a Baked Brown Sugar base. I stamped the background in Baked Brown Sugar as well. I took a piece of Venetian Romance DSP and added a Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle to the bottom.  For the top, I added a Blushing Bride scalloped trim made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and snipped a strip from one of the Tag A Bag Gift Bags.



For the focal point, I started with a Pistachio Pudding tag that I stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and punched out with the Curly Label Punch. On top of that I added a piece of Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon and on top of that I added a label in Very Vanilla. Next, I stamped the sentiment in Blushing Bride Cardstock and punched it out with a 1" Circle Punch. On top of that I stamped the petite pachiderm and punched her out with the 3/4" Circle Punch. I added lots of Dimensionals between all layers to give some dimension. Finally, I attached the tag to one of the Vintage Trinkets using Linen Thread, and adhered it with a couple of Glue Dots.


I was really happy with how my romantic little card turned out. I hope you like it too:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: