Thursday, August 22, 2013

WEDDING STUFF:

Hello there! I just wanted to pop in quick and share some of the wedding prep with you. I shared the invitation and favor awhile back, but didn't have the insides done at the time. I got almost 200 of these cranked out and in the mail this past week.


I've already been getting RSVP's back and it's so exciting to see who's planning to attend the big day!



They had fun with their engagement pictures and the photographer did a great rush job of getting these done in time for me to get them in the mail. I didn't realize how white the picture was going to be-I don't know what I thought 'black & white' was going to be, but it wasn't gonna do. So I messed around with it a little and ended up stamping over the photo with the En Francais background stamp that was stamped off in So Saffron. It was just enough to get rid of the stark white:)


Here's a picture of the invitation and the favor in case you missed it. I'm in the process of making 250-300 favors. My good buddy Dianne is cutting out the tops for me as we speak. I'd best be getting back to work but wanted to share one more thing with you...

I have a customer friend who just became a thirty-one consultant. I know how hard it is to get started so I wanted to help her out. I'm not really a bag lady myself, but my hubby saw the Collegiate stuff and thought it was pretty cool. I thought, hey, we could get started on our Christmas shopping and help Michelle out at the same time. Surprisingly, he said okay:) These range from $35-$55 which includes the logo and phrase. You can plug in your team to see what they'll look like here: www.thirtyonegifts.com/collegiate-spirit. Let me know if you're interested in ordering any or have any questions. Some of the items retire at the end if the month, so if you're interested, let me know soon. Well, back to work I go. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Your invitations are beautiful. May I ask where you found the paper for the Invitation and the favor and how u got that black scallop on the favor? I just did 240 invitations for my niece's wedding in July, party favors and just about everything else. My Hands will never be the same, LOL! I also recruited some friends for all the cutting!
    I'm sorry I do not have any pix, as of yet. Would appreciate your feedback. Thank You In Advance... emmasleppy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! The paper is retired from a few years back~2010, I think. It's called Bridesmaid(ivory) and Groom(black) Specialty Paper. I'm actually needing more of the black, but am having no luck in finding any:( I used the Fancy Favor Die for the bag-one edge is scalloped. I made one bag in black and assembled it. I made another bag in ivory, cut off the tabs, cinched it together and used the Double Slot-can't remember what the real name is, Punch and tied ribbon through it. The Die and Punch are retired also, but you may have luck finding them on Splitcoast BST. I hope this helps and I would love to see pictures of your projects! Thanks so much Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that paper looked familiar, thanks so much for your input. When I get the pix, I will share! Good Luck finding the paper.

    ReplyDelete