Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BATS ABOUT YOU TREAT HOLDER:

Hello there! Another quickie for you today. I made this little sucker for my Hostess this month. I used the Petite Purse Die with Basic Black Cardstock. Once it was assembled, I added a pair of wings made with the Circles Collection Framelits, and used the 1" Circle Punch to notch out the bottoms.



I added the sentiment from Halloween Hello and added a Calypso Coral matt and Baker's Twine. I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch for the fangs and added a pair of googlie eyes. I stuffed him with 7 Mini Rolos-I tried to squeeze in 9, but they wouldn't fit-sorry Jean!

He was a fun little guy to make and you could knock out quite a few of these in no time.


Here's why I've been missing in action...


My good buddy Dianne cut out 250ish of these for me and now I'm assembling them.


This is my poor hubby's job.


He thinks I'm insane...


Who am I kidding? We all know he's right!
Well, back to my bags...just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. embossed napkins!!! I am all about the details and this all looks wonderful (you are not nuts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauri! Thank you so much for the vote of confidence-in both areas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwm that bat is adorable! I cant wait to try it. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete