Saturday, August 31, 2013

LAST CALL!:


 Hello there!I wanted to share my version of My Paper Pumpkin with you this month. The kit was called Pedal Praise and is a perfect set to send off Summer. I added a few embellishments including Linen Thread, Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Curly Label Punch, Candy Dot Bases and Regals Candy Dots. I also used the Big Shot along with the Chalk Talk Framelits. I popped up the top layer with Dimensionals.



Everything else was included in the kit:the fun Bermuda Bay polka dot cardstock, envelopes, pennant and Crushed Curry stickers. The bike and sentiment stamps, and a Bermuda Bay and Baked Brown Sugar Spot.


This is what the sample looked like. Cute, but a little too plain Jane for me. Here's a couple of other takes on it...


I just added a bit of Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon and a Naturals Button and it was enough to give it a little spunk. I liked that this kit would work great for a guy.


I wanted to remind you that today is the last day to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and get the first 2 months for only $10. It's a great way to give it a try and see what you think. Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to get all the details and remember to put me as your demonstrator:) Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment