Tuesday, May 28, 2013

CROSS MY HEART CARD:

Hello there! I hope you enjoyed the holiday yesterday. We had a fun day of grilling and s'mores! Doesn't get much better than that. We're winding down to the end of the month and your last chance to get lots of great retiring sets. One of those is this set Cross My Heart from the Spring Catalog. I paired it up with Teeny Tiny Wishes for a retirement card. I started with a Basic Black base and added several different papers from the First Edition DSP, which is unfortunately gone. I added some faux folder tabs made with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch in So Saffron Cardstock.

I added a Hung Up Cute Clip, along with a couple of Neutral Buttons, which won't be around for much longer either. I used the retiring sets Hoop La La for the coffee ring and French Foliage for the splatters. I'm going to miss both sets:( I added some Basic Grey Stitched Ribbon and Early Espresso Baker's Twine as well. I made a mini faux newspaper by folding up some DSP and wrapping a rubber band around it.


I added a strip of DSP from the Neutrals DSP Stack, which I have several of in all the color families. You can get them nearly new for half price today at my Retirement Party, along with lots of other goodies! Just place an order from any or our catalogs-including the new one, and pick out the equivalent amount from my retired stash. It goes from 4-7 today. Hurry over before your favorites are gone! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment