Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MAKE A MONSTER CARD:

Hello there! I figured it's the season for a get well card. I used the sets Make A Monster and Word Play. And I gotta tell ya, when I had the flu last week, I felt like this guy looks. I started with a Crumb Cake base and used Patio Party DSP. I attached a strip of Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon along the bottom with SNAIL. I used the Big Shot and Tasteful Trim Die for the scalloped edge in Gumball Green Cardstock and attached it to the DSP with SNAIL. I added another piece of ribbon to the top and wrapped it around the scalloped strip. I stamped the monster in Gumball Green onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get the little spots where I wanted them and to get the eyeballs in the right places. I used a Blender Pen and Gumball ink to color him in. I popped the circle up with Dimensionals and stamped the sentiment in Midnight Muse.


Finally, I folded a piece of ribbon into a V and stapled it onto the card. I finished it off with a Regals Button with Linen Thread knotted in the center. I attached it with a couple of Glue Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll see you back here tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment