Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MAKE A MITTEN CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at Card Night this month. I love November and December, because all we make are Christmas cards! The inspiration for this card was in our Stampin' Success demo magazine, but I stepped it up a bit. The sample was really cute and the plan was just to copy it, but I seem to be incapable in that area. I really had good intentions of going easy on my card ladies this month-maybe next month! I used the fun Make a Mitten set and coordinating Builder Punch. I started with a Crumb Cake base and decorated the edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. The sentiment and border were stamped in Primrose Petals and I used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting.

I stamped the mittens in Baja Breeze and added a Cherry Cobbler heart on each punched with the Owl Builder Punch. I finished off the mittens with the Sweater Trim in Whisper White and joined the pair with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I cut strips from the Snow Festival DSP. It's hard to see, but i stamped the snowflake image in the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad and then went over it with the snow image in Confetti in Whipser White Craft ink.

 Thanks so much for coming by. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun Santa. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment