Thursday, November 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHES CARD:

Hello there! Here's a quick and super simple card that would be great to send to everyone on your Christmas card list. I used the adorably festive Hostess set Christmas Wishes found in the Holiday Catalog. I used a Real Red base and added some DSP from the Paper Stack. I scalloped the edge of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I stamped Santa in Real Red and added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to his hat.

I added a little more bling to his hat with some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details polka dots. I couldn't resist adding a couple of buttons also. On his beard, I used a Bitty Button with a Real Red circle underneath punched with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and finished off with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. The larger button is from the Brights Designer Buttons and topped off with my favorite ribbon-the 1/4" Stitched Ribbon in Real Red.

I hope this jolly fella spreads some Holiday cheer and helps get you in the mood for the fast-approaching Christmas Season. Check back tomorrow for another fun Christmas card. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment