Friday, November 30, 2012

SCENTSATIONAL SEASON CARD:

Hi there! Here's another Christmas card we made at Card Night this month. I used Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages for the sentiment. I also used the Holiday Collection Framelits that coordinate with the stamp set. It's a win-win: they go together perfectly, and you save 15%! I stamped the tree image in Gumball Green onto GG Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot. I adhered the trees onto a trio of patterns from the Be of Good Cheer DSP, which are mounted onto a piece of Gumball Green Cardstock. All are mounted onto a Very Vanilla base.

I added a scalloped border underneath using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. The sentiment was punched out with the Modern Label Punch. I added a strip of Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and topped it off with a sweet little bow. For the finishing touch, I added one of the Naturals Designer Buttons with some Linen Thread through the center.

Hopefully I'll get some more cards made in the near future to share with you. Thanks so much for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment