Saturday, October 20, 2012

MOVING FORWARD CASE:

Hello there! This is a card that I CASED from Sarah Sagert and Heather Summers. You can see the originals on Heather's blog at www.stampwithheather.ca. This card is made with the Ronald McDonald House set Moving Forward. SU! donates $3 to RMHC with every purchase of this set. They've donated over $1,000,000 so far to this charity-that's one more reason to love this set! And I love this card! The layout, the colors-everything! I changed things up a tiny bit, but I knew I had to make one when I saw it. I used a Crumb Cake base and stamped the background with the set Confetti in Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the blimp image in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White Cardstock that was run through the Big Shot with one of the Labels Collection Framelits. I then stamped another blimp in Pumpkin Pie, cut it out and attached it to the Framelit with Dimensionals.

I added a Brights brad to the propeller and a Melon Mambo banner. I also stamped some Pool Party clouds in the background with the set Up, Up & Away. On the inside I used the sentiment 'Up in the air over you!' from the same set. Next, I ran a piece of Daffodil Delight through the Big Shot with the Argyle Embossing Folder. I added a strip of Old Olive that was punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and adhered it underneath. I then tore a piece of Melon Mambo DSP from the Paper Stack, pleated it and attached it under the Daffodil Delight. I wrapped a piece of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon around the card and topped it off with an Old Olive Button. I wish I could take credit for this adorable card. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment