Friday, October 19, 2012

FULL OF BLESSINGS CARD:

Hi there. Today I have a card for you that is made with the set Full of Blessings, which can be found in the Holiday Catalog. I used a Soft Suede base and added some Comfort Cafe DSP. I stamped the pumpkin image onto a piece of DSP as well. I stamped the image in Soft Suede and colored it in with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blended it with a Blender Pen.

I used the Cotton Ribbon and layered some Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon on top. I added a pair of Glimmer Brads to the image which was cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits with the help of the Big Shot. You'll notice that the Framelit shape has a Soft Suede layer underneath. To make that, I cut the Soft Suede Cardstock mat 1/4" larger on each side and I used the 1" Circle Punch to pop out 2 circles which layer perfectly underneath. I have to admit that I was quite giddy when I figured that out-it doesn't take much! Finally I added the sentiment which is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and punched them out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment