Wednesday, October 31, 2012

GHOULISH GOOGLIES DESIGNER KIT:

Happy Halloween! I'm sorry I've TRICKED you into thinking I'd post more this month, but I have some TREATS to share with you today using the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. My grandson, Gabriel and I made these cute little  treat bags for his class.

We used everything that came with the kit-glassine bags, tags, googlie eyes and exclusive Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine.

We also added some of the spooky Striped Satin Ribbon at the top and attached some of the Printed Designer Brads.


We alternated some of the Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine with Lucky Limeade and added a Pumpkin Pie tag to each bag. We used Ghoulish Ghouls for the sentiment and most of the tags.

Gabe was in charge of stuffing the bags and he crammed as much as he could get into them. Each bag held 4 pieces of candy, but you could get more into them if you don't fold down the top of the bag.


We also used the set Monster Munchies because the little owl was just too cute not to use!


We had a lot of fun making these little bags and they were a hit! Think about getting some of these kits now and have them ready to go for next year! I hope you have a fun night of trick & treating! Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment