Tuesday, July 24, 2012

YOU'RE AMAZING BOX:

Hi there! As promised, I have another 6-Pack for you. These next 6 projects are all made using the stamp set You're Amazing. As with Blue Ribbon, this is a set I would not have picked out to buy. I think it's got interesting images, but I looked at it and thought, I don't know what I'd do with it. Well it's amazing what a little pressure will do, not to mention the perks of being a display stamper!

When I looked at the elephant, I instantly thought of Circus Peanuts, so I put some in a cello bag and decided the Fancy Favor Die was the perfect box to put them in. I used the World Spectacular DSP, which coordinates with this set perfectly. I stamped the elephant on Crumb Cake Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the new Apothecary Accents Dies. The blue DSP was cut out with another die in that set. I stamped the hat a second time, colored it, added some Mini Brads and attached it with a Dimensional. I used the new Ticket Duo Builder Punch to punch out the ticket image on his back. I added a Daffodil Delight scallop border around the top of the box using the Tasteful Trim Die-love that thing! And I added some of the new Stitched Ribbon in Daffodil Delight. This was a really fun project to make and it would make the perfect favor for a kid's birthday party-except for the Circus Peanuts-nasty! Thanks for coming by today. I'll have another project waiting for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment