Wednesday, July 25, 2012

YOU'RE AMAZING CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a card for you using the You're Amazing set. I started with an Early Espresso base and used the World Spectacular DSP. I cut out the sentiment using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and added a couple of the Designer Printed Brads. I layered a piece of Calypso Coral underneath that was punched with the Decorative Label Punch. I tucked a strip of Daffodil Delight that was run through the Big Shot with the new Finishing Touches Edgelits, under the Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon. At the top of the card, I punched out Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight tickets that were punched out with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch. At the bottom of the card, I punched out several elephant images from the DSP and punched them out with the Postage Stamp Punch. Well I gotta get back to cutting cardstock for my Stamp-A-Stack  this week-end. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment