Monday, July 23, 2012

LAST OF THE BLUE RIBBON:

Happy Monday to you. Is it hot enough? I'm trying to come up with designs for my Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday and it's like a sauna in my stamp room. I'm not getting very far-maybe I need to cool off with a DQ run: ) This is the last project I made using Blue Ribbon. This card features the Patio Party DSP with a little bit of  Floral District too. I ran Whisper White Stitched Ribbon in rows to separate the different designs.


I also used the new Ticket Duo Builder Punch along with the Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches. I added a row of the new Dahlia flowers on top of the stitched ribbon. I love how the colors in this card are kind of subtle but alot of fun too! The colors used are Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and a bit of Gumball Green, and I think they all work great together.  Well time to get back to my cards upstairs. Stop back tomorrow for a brand new "6 Pack" featuring You're Amazing. Stay cool-it may require ice cream! Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment