Sunday, July 22, 2012

BLUE RIBBON FRAME:

Hello there! I have another project for you that I made using Blue Ribbon. Father's Day was my inspiration for this. I wished I had more time to make one of these for my dad, husband and father-in-law. I did show it to them and told them that if I had had the time, this is what I would have made for them! It's the thought, right?



I used all but one stamp in the set for this project-always makes me feel like I'm getting my money's-worth! And always drives my card ladies nuts probably! I like it when all the stamps can feel equally loved : ). I love that these images make perfect banners, pennants, pins and medals. I'm not going to try to list everything I used for this project-we'd be here for days, but I did use First Edition DSP, World Spectacular DSP and the Regals DSP Stack. I covered some of the images in Crystal Effects to make them look like pins, and some were embossed on Brushed Silver or Gold Cardstock to look like medals.



The Antique Brads and Vintage Trinkets added the perfect finishing touches.

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Stop back tomorrow for one more Blue Ribbon card. After that, I'll have another "6-Pack" featuring the You're Amazing set. Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment